Monday, November 2, 2009

Backyard Softball and Computer Viruses

These photos are a week old, but my computer has been sick. She is finally out of the hospital and glad to be home. Daughter #3 doesn't have a baseball team yet, but she is working on it and has a batter and a pitcher at fall training. The short stop is crawling, pulling up and cruising, so he should be on the field soon.
Advice from the guys at Millennium Computers:
  • Do not click on any links on Facebook.
Advice from me:
  • When you look at your email, be thinking about phishing and stuff like that. I knew better, but wasn't thinking about the possibility at the time. I think I got the bug by opening an e-mail that had "Facebook" in the name. I had 2 viruses, one "opened the back door and let the other one in". I'm not kidding....that's what the guy said, and he charged me $75 so he should know.



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute! I'm glad to know that they don't JUST watch tv at your house.