Thursday, April 7, 2011

Driveway Sliding

C invented a new sport. We were about to go for a walk with C in the wagon and B in the stroller and Z and I pulling and pushing. When we got to the top of the driveway, Z let C roll down the driveway. That wagon got up to about 25 miles an hour in that short trip. C came to a stop in a big pile of leaves across the alley. He did not seem to enjoy the trip, but his brother thought it looked like fun. ******************************************************************************* We never went on our walk. Here's what we did for the next hour. You can see the spectators had to get chairs. C likes to count. ******************************************************************************* He also told me that every year, you have a birthday and you get a new number. He is 4. In a year he will be 5 and so and on until 100. Then you "go to God", he said as he pointed up.




4 comments:

Camezi said...

Wendy and I used to play that game. I particularly remember going down a neighbor's VERY steep driveway on skates. It's a miracle we didn't crash into the fence.

Camezi said...

P.S. I like C's theology.

Finding Joy in Him said...

So smart!

Helena said...

I remember doing that when I was a kid!