Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The River Walk Today

Today is a beautiful, rainy, cloudy day in San Angelo so we headed downtown to the river this afternoon.
We were happy that Papa was off today and could go with us.

Z has our windbreakers in his backpack. He is going to be a great hiker.
Just like his Mom!
Z likes ducks. This one had some pretty red decorations around his head.
(maybe it's a disease, I don't know)We also stopped by Eggemeyers and played a big chime. We couldn't find any place to eat downtown except Miss Hatties. My friend, Terry, told me her grandson recently got a job there. He told her, "Grandma, I got a job!" Terry said, "Where?" He said, "I wash dishes in a whorehouse!"

Papa is not big on eating at a whorehouse, so we went to KFC and got Biscuit Bowls. C loved it... Z, well, he enjoyed the ice water from a paper cup.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for taking them, today. Z cried the whole way home cuz he wanted to stay at your house.

Camezi said...

It never ceases to amaze me how good you can make that river look.

beautiful chaos said...

Those are some sweet memories for sure! Thanks for taking us along for the ride - beautiful pics!