- I finished scrapbooking all my pictures about 2 weeks ago.
- The first week I tried to stay out of my scrapbook room and read, clean and even rented a movie. (I Don't recommend Amelia. I was very disappointed in her. Julie and Julia was better than I thought it would be. Meryl Streep is amazing)
- I got taxes done yesterday. I spent about 8 hours attempting to get my 1099's to download from investment firm. Final outcome: Vista won't let that happen. I switched to a computer with XP. It took 5 minutes.
- I kept wandering back into my sb room, though and here is what I found to do:
- took my 12x12 Wildflower scrapbook apart and made it into a 8x8 and got rid of the not so great photos that we have been taking since the 1970's and just kept the best.
Put my favorite bluebonnet page in a frame. This is one of the first photos I took with my Cannon Rebel film camera in 2003. That is my new wildflower book on the table beside the bunny that Z gave me for Christmas.
- Took apart another 12x12 album and reorganized some of my albums, turning some 12x12 pages into 11x8's. I do not like the 3 ring 12x12 albums anymore. They are too big and bulky and I find I don't like to look at them. Also, the pages sag and get messed up unless they are laying flat.
- Nursing school and friends at work
- Just the two of us: Wedding, first year, etc.
- Long ago and short trips with just the two of us
- Anniversaries and special pages (Valentines, birthdays and my favorite photos of Basil)
I combined several other 12x12 vacation albums so that I can find the pictures I want easier and they make more sense. I put Yosemite in a post bound album and added some pages that were in a 6x6 album. I have a friend at work who is going there in May and she wants to see it. I put all other California pages together in another book.