Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Weekend Trip to Lubbock

Wendy and her boys and I went to Lubbock to visit Courtney and her family this weekend. Here are some of the things we did:

Digital scrapbooking lessons






We ate too much. Courtney is a wonderful cook and if I were her neighbor, I would be crazy with the smells coming from her backyard!





We had too much coffee.




















It was a beautiful Texas weekend and we played outside.












We talked over old times and checked our favorite blogs on our laptops.














We to Science Spectrum. The older kids and I went to an Omni movie: The Living Sea...it was wonderful! The younger kids played in the interactive exhibits.








We had bedtime stories.








Parting is such sweet sorrow! And we are very thankful for the safe trip!

2 comments:

Camezi said...

I'm so glad y'all came.

Wendy said...

Those are great photos! Love the one of Z and Iz hanging together. I'm so glad they got along so well. Story time was cute, too. Thanks for taking us.