Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cleburne State Park

After leaving Dallas last Tuesday, we drove to Cleburne and visited their beautiful state park on Wednesday. It was beginning to fill up with campers for the holiday weekend but no one was out hiking yet so we had a very nice secluded hike around Cedar Lake.

Scenic Overlook
I took this one!
The trail



He has a lot of equipment, but he doesn't have a blog, so guess who's photos you get to see most of the time!

OK, here's one of his...the end of the trail. We do have to turn around and go back, though. See my camera...my hood is missing. I lost it on this trip. I also lost my camera case. Then, yesterday when I went out to get some snow pictures, I discovered I have lost my polorizer!

Do ya'll want to see pictures from the seminar in Dallas?

2 comments:

Finding Joy in Him said...

Yes, Sorry you lost your camera stuff. Love the picture you took. When is dad getting a blog?

Camezi said...

I LOVE the 3rd picture. That one needs to be big and in a frame. . . at my house. :) That's probably what Allister wants for Christmas. . . yeah, I'm pretty sure. lol