Thursday, August 28, 2008

More favorites from Mo Ranch

Two very happy and proud grandparentsI loved that the kids wanted to ride horses. I loved to ride when I was a kid and enjoy seeing them do all the things I love. Princess Z on Blackjack



I don't know if you can see it here, but you can tell Chris (leading the horses) is a real cowboy by the round box in his t-shirt pocket. More than one member of our family would love to work at the ranch.
All the little cousins loved the big cousins from Alabama. Z has a song to help him learn their names that he sang for us.


Iz on Shorty making sure everyone is watching!
M and Princess J After the rain, the wildflowers were blooming everywhere!
Oh my! Here's Trouble with a capital T!


Wendy made a beautiful family tree cake. The kids had fun picking out who they wanted to eat!
And we had some guys who think they are experts in blowing out candles with two birthdays under their belts!

1 comment:

Camezi said...

I think Iz was actually trying to avoid the camera, but turned the wrong way. So funny.